Well, it looks like the rain isn’t stopping anytime soon and I’m getting news from students with flooding issues. We are going to go ahead and cancel rehearsal for tonight.
This weekend’s calendar should be posted by tomorrow. Make sure to check!
Hope you all enjoyed your day off from school as well!
Calendar is up for Wednesday.
ALL ladies please. NO guys tonight
It has come to my attention that some are having trouble opening our Calendar on certain iphones. I’ll see about rectifying the issue. In the meantime, here is how the Calendar reads for SAT & SUN:
Movement & Readings (Once you arrive at your scheduled time, you will stay until 4pm)
Please wear comfortable clothes to dance/move in. Dance/jazz shoes or sneakers preferred. No open toe shoes/sandals. Bring TAP shoes IF you tap. Water in water bottle with lid only.
(Please arrive 15 min early)
Full Cast (Everyone including GSA Students)
TBD Saturday 9/10
We are back on track from last week’s storm
This weekend’s schedule has been up on the Calendar. Please make sure you open the windows all the way to view exact call times.
Everyone, please wear comfortable clothes to dance/move in. Dance/jazz shoes or sneakers preferred. No open toe shoes/sandals. Bring TAP shoes IF you tap.
Girls (and some Guys): Hair pulled back away from face.
Lunch/snack in insulated container. (We have no refrigerator to store)
Water in water bottle with lid only.
Conflict Calendars are due Saturday.
*Tuition Payments were due last Saturday. Please follow up if you haven’t already.If you would like to pay tuition by check: Please make it payable to DFT. If you would like to pay by credit card, please follow this link: Fall Musical Tuition (Service charges will apply) Don’t forget to enter student’s name at checkout under “optional note or special instruction”. Receipts can be emailed (or text sent) from the website.
*If you are participating in the Ad Sponsorship Program, I will bring an info sheet on Sat with all the particulars.
Well, it looks like weather has gotten the best of us. I was holding out for a possible change but with warnings still in effect, power lines down, and flooding in some areas, we will have to hold off until Wed & next Sat. Please check the calendar for updates.
*I would like to see Make Up Auditionees on Wed Sep 7th.
Have a great weekend and be safe!